So today was the first day of Week 2.
Well, apparently the time change has effected both of the girls since the both woke up several times in the night. Long night to say the least. SOOOOO, when the alarm went off at 4am for my workout......yeah, can you say snooze bar! But I did manage to get the girls down for nap and did my workout then.
So? How was the workout you ask?
Hmmmm......how do I put this.........WHEW I am glad I made it through! Definitely it stepped up in difficulty. I was back to being a bumbling uncoordinated bimbo as well! haha
Thoughts for Today:
1. I didn't realize that I have NO sense of balance....lol
2. I am going to hurt tomorrow
3. I think there are a couple of exercises that I can do at the advanced level! Bonus!
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment