Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1 of Ripped in 30






UGGGG.......

Is all I can say.  I knew that I was out of shape.......But I didn't realize I was THAT out of shape!

Thoughts for Day 1:

1. Man, I am not very coordinated
2. I am seriously out of shape
3. Isn't excercise supposed to make you feel good after? Energized? All I want to do is throw-up and take a nap

4. Did make it through 98% of the video without stopping. Only sat out part of the cardio, it was that or pass out.....haha


What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I too got bit by the fitness bug! We are going to blame this all on Norm!

    As you already know ~ mine/ours consists of "playing" xbox kinect :)

    The typical week goes like this:
    Sunday/Wednesday/Friday nights are bowling
    M-F are boxing ~ I started with a game version in the sports disc and then purchased Fighters Uncaged which is an intense kickboxing game.

    I have "upped" my intake of food/nutrition to five times a day; and a goal of five bottles of water.

    So far I am holding at loss of 6 inches on chest/waist/hips/thighs. Weighing does not work because I have been gaining through out.

    In closing ~ good for you!! Any exercise is a positive direction!... And I concur on points #1, #2, and #3!!

    ReplyDelete