Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 13 of Ripped in 30



Well, this is the first workout that I have done before working a weekend shift and I gotta say.  I think it would have worked out pretty good.

I say, would have because Dakota woke before I could finish the workout.  And so I had to cut it short to feed her and try to get her settled again.  Which she didn't and then Norm had to get up and finish the job.

But, other then that.......

Oh well, such is the season of life that we are in.  And I don't wish away any of it as I know oh too well how quickly this phase passes.

Thoughts for Today:

1. If nothing else I have noticed that my appitite has jumped up.  I am ALWAYS hungry lately.
2. I need to get more healthy snacks in this house.  Did I mention that I am ALWAYS hungry lately?

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment