Well, I am back in the saddle again!
OK.......in effort to keeping honest.......I almost wasn't. I sort of
I was interrupted about half way from an emergency potty call from Renae. But then was able to finish up after! (which I wasn't complaining about because, as it happens, it was during the start of the lie down-kick feet up-then back to a standing position that I love .....oh so much!)
Yeah Me!
Thoughts for today:
1. I was actually "tuning out" Jillian and chanting to myself.....just keep moving, just keep moving
2. I must be doing something right because my thighs were burning like crazy (no comments from the peanut gallery - this is a FAMILY blog.....lol)
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment