"Welcome to week 3 of Ripped in 30" is how Jillian started the video today!
As you know, I was apprehensive to watch/do this video and after trying to keep up with her my fears were proven right.
She warned me. I can't say she didn't. In the very first video she said that weeks 1 and 2 were to teach you form and weeks 3 and 4 are where she plans to make you "bring it".
Don't just show up she says. Well.......that is all that I did today. I could barely keep up with the woman. I think I looked as coordinated as a blind person, with my shoes tied together. And I think that person STILL would have looked a little more graceful than I.
So, I have come to terms with the fact that I am not Grace Kelly. But I knew that I was going to be in trouble this week when the warm up was a challenge!
Oh well, here is hoping that as I learn the routine I can dig deeper and "bring it" =)
Thought for Today:
1. I am starting to dislike Jillian
2. Apparently I can do one lie down kick legs up in care and stand back up again........in the time that she has done the whole set!
3. Ouch
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment