Well this will be a short post.
I had been sitting on the fence on whether or not I was going to get up and work out after not getting any sleep by midnight.
Which......turned into a resounding "NO, not gonna happen Jillian" when the
Don't worry, I am already on the road to recovery (seems to be a 24hr thing).
On a positive note....I have a highly effective but not recommended weight loss program :P
Lost 5lbs in 24hrs!
Crazy.
Well better luck tomorrow.
(Not going to say anything more about the Burt illness running through this house due to someone....not mentioning any names....is afraid that I will "Jinx" them)
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment