Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 14 of Ripped in 30



Sooooo, I guess you could say that I was a bad girl.

I MEANT to get up at 4 am and workout.  But then I though "you deserve one day this week to not have to get up at 4am"

So then I MEANT to workout at nap time.  But then the girls.....specifically Dakota, didn't settle down for a nap.

So then I MEANT to workout once the girls went down for the night.  But by then I was plum tuckered out and ditched.

Opps.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment