Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 25 of Ripped in 30



Well I didn't get up at my 4am wake up call.  But both of the girls went down for a long nap and so I was able to get a workout in this afternoon during nap time.

I have to say.  This week is tough, but I find myself rising to the challenge and pushing harder then I have ever before.  I am ACTUALLY starting to enjoy it.

OK......maybe "enjoy" is a bit much.  But I am not "hating" it which is a definite change of heart.

Thoughts for Today:

1. Sometimes chanting "just keep going" is all I have to get through some of these tough exercises!
2. Although I haven't been measuring (saving that for day 30) I did notice that I have now gone down a notch on my belt!

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment