So, Renae did wake in the night but Dakota didn't! Progress!
And so I don't really have an excuse for why I didn't get up at 4am.....other than.....THAT IS REALLY EARLY! LOL.
However, after I got up at 5 and helped Norm get ready for work, I managed to still get it done before the girls woke.
Yeah! Which of course freed up some of my time to catch up on all of the posts that I was behind in. And so if you want, you can go back and see what my progress has been throughout this week.
So, as far as today's workout went.....it was .....fine.
I say fine, because if I am being honest....I just wasn't in the zone today. For a few reasons......I just feel a little burnt out already. Also, because my knees really are starting to hurt. And lastly, the one time that I did "push it" during today's workout, my sciatic nerve threatened to act up! So, I backed off. But as Jillian keeps telling me.....if you don't push and dig deep......you are not going to see results.
Which worries me, because I don't really like working out and so if I am going to do this....then darn it.....it better bring on some results. No matter if I am giving 80% or 110%. I mean, that is reasonable right? I showed up.....that should count for something.
I know, I know.........I know the answer to all of this. Just having a pity party moment..... :)
Thoughts for today:
1. My balance is still .....err.....wobbly at best
2. Jillian's jokes...which I found funny on day 1 of week 2......not so funny now...... :)
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment