Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 23 of Ripped in 30



Well here it is.  Week 4!
Whoohoo.  I know that I still have the whole week to put forth until the 30 days is complete but there is something celebratory about knowing that the finish line is right there.  That I can almost touch it.

On the other hand.  This video was tough.  Jillian definately saved the worst for last. 

As I have said before......the first day is tough because I don't know what to expect so I tend to miss half of the workout because I am stopped and watching what they want me to do. 

That said, I think I did pretty good for my first run through.  I pushed harder then I have been as of late and I am looking forward to going full out tomorrow (...hmmmm, that's new).

Thoughts for Today:

1. Down to the last week......yeah me!
2. I was still achy from the last workout that I did.  But I felt much more loosen up by the end of today's workout.
3. Have a feeling that I will be hurting again tomorrow

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment