Well the girls are sick........yeah, again. This time Renae has strep throat and an ear infection, which keeps her out of daycare for 24hrs until she is no longer contagious........yeah, again. Dakota fortunately only has a cold.
Soooooo, since I am home today I guess I won myself an extra date with Jillian.
Ok, so really it is a make up day since I did decide to take that extra day off on Sunday.
I am proud of myself though. I worked real hard today. .....I "showed up" if you will.
Thoughts for today:
1. It's hard to get up and do this at 4am. But, once I am up and have the workout done I am glad that I did it.
2. still only got one in of the lie down/legs up in the air then back down and jump up.....in the time that Jillian did the whole set. I just can't move that fast!
3. As before, today was a little better now that I knew what to expect.
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment