Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 5 of Ripped in 30




Well, here we are again.  I made it through another workout.  But truly I was not "feeling it" today.  I got up at 4:30 because I was avoiding the inevitable.  I really had no other excuse.  I went to bed at a good time.  No kids got me out of bed.  (Actually, Renae did wake up but Norm took that round......thank you babe).

Just good 'ol procrastination!

But I did it so that has to count for something.

Thoughts for Today:

1.Ugggg......It can't be 4am ALREADY. Not feeling it Jillian
2. Did it with the lowest weights in Norm's set.......not light enough.  Need to add to the "to do" list.....Buy girlie weights :)
3. I am glad I did it.  But didn't think this till it was all over.

It did occur to me though that I never posted my "before" numbers so here it is:

Right Arm: 10 3/4"
Left Arm: 11"
Hips: 37"
Waist: 31"
Legs: 21 1/2"
Chest: 40"
Shoulders: 40"
Weight: 157 lbs (thanks to my fabulous breastfeeding diet!)

So we shall do a comparison at the end of 30 days........which right now seems like a VERY long ways away. ;)

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment