Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 2 of Ripped in 30







So today is a work day and this means that I am also on a day off from Ms. Jillian Michaels.  And it is a good thing too. 

I hurt everywhere!  No joke. 

The worst spot is actually to my Right groin of all places !?! 

I don't think the human body was meant to do lunges.  Which is what I suspect caused the groin pull. 

Anyway, it makes if VERY hard to walk fast and that is what is needed for my job.

Thoughts for today:

1. Ouch
2.  Norm, stop laughing at me :)
3.  I feel like I'm eighty, not 38

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Comments from the peanut gallery :)

    I could make quite a few funny jokes about pulling the groin muscle ~ but will not :(
    Mostly because I did the exact same thing last week! And then decided to spring clean the main floor with the inclusion of brush scrubbing all the tile floors.

    Also been a bit slow. :)not just mentally as normal.... but in moving!

    If you are 80... that makes me? ughhh not going there!

    Great news, I sleep much better!

    But also, I found that if I get on my bike for 15-20 minutes before the kickboxing it is working better. I knew I was going to have to do something to warm up the muscles first ~ and the game is so intense that it is difficult to do more than 3-3 round fights which "only" takes 30 minutes.

    My goal is to do 30 minutes of bike followed by 30 minutes of kickboxing Monday-Friday.

    Of course that is just a goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your motivaiton! You are doing great Lisa! You have been doing this for several weeks now and I am so thrilled to know that if I keep focused I can keep it up as well! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete