Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 24 of Ripped in 30

 
 
 
Today was a great workout!  Yep, you heard me right.....great.
 
I was able to do something today that I was most definitely NOT able to do when I started this Ripped in 30 adventure. 
 
It might not sound like much to you but for me.....this is HUGE.
 
When I started I had no lower abdominal strength.  I am serious......none.  Most likely due to the c-section and then lack of .......ok ok ok.....no exercise.  So when Jillian did any abdominal exercise where you had to lay on the ground and then lift you feet off the ground......well....I couldn't do it.  No matter how hard I tried. 
 
........but today.......I did it!  It was monumental to me!
 
Thoughts for today:
 
1.  I have ab muscles again!
2. .....no other thoughts but thought one.  Yeah me!

What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment