Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - Week of April 2, 2012



Well, sorry for the late posting but I was working today and am only now getting a chance to show you what we have planned today.


I am trying to eat out of our pantry again so some of the meals are our "go to" meals that are quick and easy fixes, meaning, not a lot of ingredents required.  I find this is always a great way to go if there isn't much in the way of grocery "must buys" and therefore you end up saving money on the monthly grocery budget.


What are some ways that you find savings in your budget?


Monday - Sloppy Joes

Tuesday - Hummus Crusted Chicken (didn't get made last week)

Wednesday - Meatloaf


Friday - Fish (any great recipes?  I am still searching)

Saturday - Chicken, Potatoe and Vegetable Bake

Sunday - Easter dinner at a friend's house.


I will be linking up to MPM (menu plan monday) at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. The Chicken, Potato, and Vegetable Bake sound like my type of meal--I really love casseroles! Love that your menu is "family-friendly"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a family favorite at our house. Here's the link to the recipe http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chicken-potato-vegetable-bake-74359.aspx

    My only suggestion is that you bake for an extra 20 min. Otherwise I find that the veggies aren't quite done.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete