Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

10 Goals for Week of April 23, 2012


I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

                                                 - Jimmy Dean


Last week's Goals

Personal:

1. Exercise 3 times this week - Back to doing in the AM - Still an ongoing struggle
2. Finish Montessori & Start A Million Miles in a Thousand Years - Donald Miller

Marriage:

3. Write a love note to Norm

Home school:

4. 3 Chapters Of Ramona the Brave
5. Plan date with Renae

Friendship:

6. Call a friend that I haven't spoken with in a long time
7. Send card for a friend's anniversary

Financial:

8. Fix Envelope system and get back on that horse

Home:

9.  Follow Moneysavingmom.com cleaning schedule
10. Clean car
11. Declutter bedroom




This week's Goals


Personal:

1. Exercise 3 times this week
2. Finish Montessori
3. Finish A Million Miles in a Thousand Years - Donald Miller

Marriage:

4. Date Night

Home school:

5. 3 Chapters Of Ramona the Brave

Friendship:

6. Catch up with a friend
7. Write an letter of encouragement

Blog:

8. Set up weekly schedule

Home:

9. Finish De clutter Bedroom
10. 5 items off Spring Clean List


I will be linking up at moneysavingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment