Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

10 Goals for Week of April 16, 2012






I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

                                                 - Jimmy Dean


I missed doing this last week and man did I pay for it.  In reviewing last week, I didn't get nearly as much done as I had in previous weeks that I have been doing this.

So, I guess that says something huh?!?  Well, back to the grind stone.  So, starting fresh and moving forward here are this weeks 10 goals:

Personal:

1. Start Week 1 of 30 day Shred - I am shifting gears and I am going to try and do it in the evenings instead. Still didn't work.  It is just too busy already in the evenings......What was I thinking!

2. Finish reading Montessori at home and Calm My Anxious Heart

Marriage:

3. Plan Anniversary gift And bought!

Home:

4. Create a spring cleaning plan Instead of trying to recreate the wheel I decided to follow Money Saving Mom's link up for daily spring cleaning schedule! It started 10 days ago, but hey, better late then never.

5. Clean car

Financial:

6. Set appointment with Edward Jones to do annual review, Had to cancel and need to reschedule

Home school:

7. Read 3 Chapters of Ramona the Brave to the girls - Read 2 chapters

8. Create/implement Chore Plan for Renae Started today.  I will do a follow up post soon

Friendship/Church:

9. Buy Anniversary Card for Friend

10. Call a friend that I haven't spoken with in a long time
___________________________________________________________________________

This week's Goals

Personal:

1. Excercise 3 times this week - Back to doing in the AM
2. Finish Montesouri & Start A Million Miles in a Thousand Years - Donald Miller

Marriage:

3. Write a love note to Norm

Homeschool:

4. 3 Chapters Of Ramona the Brave
5. Plan date with Renae

Friendship:

6. Call a friend that I haven't spoken with in a long time
7. Send card for a friend's anniversary

Finnancial:

7. Fix Envelope system and get back on that horse

Home:

8.  Follow Moneysavingmom.com cleaning schedule
9. Clean car
10. Declutter bedroom

I will be linking up at moneysavingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment