Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

10 Goals for the Week of April 9, 2012


I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

                                                 - Jimmy Dean


I missed doing this last week and man did I pay for it.  In reviewing last week, I didn't get nearly as much done as I had in previous weeks that I have been doing this.

So, I guess that says something huh?!?  Well, back to the grind stone.  So, starting fresh and moving forward here are this weeks 10 goals:

Personal:

1. Start Week 1 of 30 day Shred - I am shifting gears and I am going to try and do it in the evenings instead.

2. Finish reading Montessori at home and Calm My Anxious Heart

Marriage:

3. Plan Anniversary gift

Home:

4. Create a spring cleaning plan

5. Clean car

Financial:

6. Set appointment with Edward Jones to do annual review, Had to cancel and need to reschedule

Home school:

7. Read 3 Chapters of Ramona the Brave to the girls

8. Create/implement Chore Plan for Renae

Friendship/Church:

9. Buy Anniversary Card for Friend

10. Call a friend that I haven't spoken with in a long time

I will be linking up at moneysavingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment