Well since I really only got one day done of week three I think all would agree that it was pretty much a wash.
Sooooooo, I am going to try that again. So today, well be the NEW week 3. So instead of Ripped in 30 it will be Ripped in 37!
Anyway, didn't get up at 4am due to frequent wake up calls from the rug rats. But they both went down for a REALLY great nap I managed to get in a REALLY great workout.
I tried to push it hard again. But I don't know if I am just expecting too much or not but I feel like I should be able to have more endurance then I currently have. I frequently still have to pause or slow to catch my breath.
Working tomorrow, so I won't be working out in the morning. More updates on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment