I did get a workout in today while the girls were down for a nap.
And since this was the start of week 3 I remembered that I feared this week the first time around but that it didn't turn out to be that bad.
.....well, I don't know why I thought that before. But it was VERY hard. I guess I wasn't putting in the necessary effort last time because I was really struggling this time around. And I didn't even do a lot of the advanced workout or anything. The basic was challenging enough.
One major thing that I did notice is that I am able to "Stabilize" a lot better. Meaning, there are a couple of exercises that she does where you are standing on one leg. I was able to do it without loosing my balance! ......well, pretty much....lol.
I thought that maybe it meant that my leg muscles are getting stronger. But Norm was stating that it would more likely be that my "core" (fancy word for abdominal and back muscles) are strengthening.
Interesting.....I need that for sure. Since the abs are still quite "flabby" and well anyone that knows me knows that my back has it's issues.
Looking forward to tomorrow's workout but I believe that I am going to be "hurting" quite a bit :/
No comments:
Post a Comment