Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 30 of Ripped in 30



Well, this is it.  DAY 30!

The bad news is .........I didn't work out today

In looking back at this last weeks posts I did workout 4 of the 7, so it wasn't quite as bad as I thought. 

Am I "ripped"....well......no.....but I didn't really expect to be.  I do feel that my endurance has climbed up quite significantly though.  And for me, the-girl-that-did-little-more-then-a-walk-around-the-block-with-the-girls,.....that is a big achievement.   I do think that I can do better though.

And so......I am planning on doing it AGAIN.  That's right, you heard me.  I guess I am a sucker for punishment.

My plan,  to do it again but this time at the advanced level. 

Well.....as much of the advanced level as I can without passing out.......hahaha!

So......wanna know the stats?!?

Here is the before and after:

Right Arm: 10 3/4"    Now: 10 1/2"


Left Arm: 11"            Now: 10 1/2"

Hips: 37"                   Now: 37"

Waist: 31"                 Now: 32"

Legs: 21 1/2"             Now: 21 1/2"

Chest: 40"                 Now:

Shoulders: 40"           Now: 39"

Weight: 157 lbs         Now:  153.4 lbs
 
What?!?!?!?!  Hardly what you would call a significant difference.  "Things that make you go hmmmm"
 
Well, this will be motivation to see what I can achieve this go around.
 
So......who's with me?  Anyone,anyone, buller, buller?  Seriously, if you are doing any type of exercise routine whether it's with Jillian or someone/something else.  Let me know.  I would love to know what is working for you......or (as in my case) what isn't.  And if you need a cheerleader.....I'm your gal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment