Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Round 2 - Day 1 of Ripped in 30



All Right Folks.......

This time .....I mean business.

Did you see those stats on the last post?!?  I mean, I wasn't expecting miracles.....truly I wasn't.  But NO CHANGE?   I don't get it.  I know I know......but Amanda, you took days off .....You said yourself "I didn't always put in my best effort necessary". 

But...... I went UP in waist size?!?!  Yeash!

So ok, fine Jillian......have it your way.  I got up this morning at 4am.  Fed the baby.  Then helped Norm get his lunch fixed and sent him on his way and then GOT DOWN TO BUSINESS.

I have started back at week one.  And this time I did do the advanced level (mostly) and I am proud that I did today's workout.  In spite of the fact that Renae AND Dakota woke up during the last 5 minutes of the video.

I WILL see a difference at the end of THIS 30 Days.  You'll see.

........of course.....That should also mean that I take a look at my eating habits.

......and I will........just as soon as I finish this thin mint cookie


So, tomorrow is a work day.  From now on I will only post on my days off/workout days to keep it a little more interesting.

So......who's with me? Anyone,anyone, buller, buller? Seriously, if you are doing any type of exercise routine whether it's with Jillian or someone/something else. Let me know. I would love to know what is working for you......or (as in my case) what isn't. And if you need a cheerleader.....I'm your gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment