Well, I was off today because I had to do a follow up appointment for Dakota (yes we have yet another round of illness going but she is looking good and all but recovered completely). So I thought that I would be able to get a bonus workout in today.
But.......I didn't get to bed till 11pm last night and then I had our sweet little girl call out for a potty break at 1am and then a "mommy, can you cover me up with my blankie" at 3am.
So......I didn't get up at 4am.
And.....I am ok with that.
And so that left getting a workout in during nap time.
But......I am now starting to feel under the weather......again.
So..... I choose not to workout.
And.....I am ok with that too.
What are you doing for exercise? If nothing, like I was, and want to join me on my 1 month journey, let me know. If you want to just cheer me on, I will likely need the support....hahaha. Would love to hear you thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment