Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 10, 2012

Moments to Remember 09/8/2012

 
This had been a big BIG week in the Burt household.  We officially started homeschooling!  I must admit that I was very nervous as to how well this week would turn out.  I knew kindergarten is supposed to be fun and easy but still, how well would Renae take to me being the teacher. 
 
The result....better that I could have imagined!  Renae actually said, "can we do more math?!?"  ....ummm sure.  I was blown away!  Below is her doing her math lessons and ya gotta love the ham in the corner who comes running when the camera is out!
 
 

And being able to eat lunch outdoors any day we want is pretty sweet as well!
 
 
I know not every week will look like this....and when it doesn't it will be great so be able to look back at this post and know that this is such an honor to be the one teaching my angels!
 
I will be linking this up to Moments to Remember at 1+1+1=1.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment