Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 6, 2012

12 Habits for 2012




Yesterday I shared with you my New Years Resolutions List for 2012. I really want to be successful at this list and know that some of this items need me to make them into habits to see them through to fruition. So, again, in step with moneysavingmom.com I created a list of 12 Habits for 2012. I will add onto this list each month and will hopefully have 12 habits that are second nature by this time next year.
12 Habits for 2012
January - Getting up early
February - Begin exercise program
March - Implement Morning Routine
April - Implement Evening Routine
May - Take care of Me
June - Water Plants Daily
July - Getting to Places on time
August - Sending Cards/Gifts on Time
September - Keeping "Hot Spots" Clutter Free
October - Getting to Places Early
November - Clear Email
December - Staying on top of Coupon Binder
Some of the list I pulled from Crystal list and some are ones that I came up with on my own. I also plan on participating in her monthly update post. I would love if you followed along as well! If you have also developed a list I would love to hear it.

1 comment: