I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- Jimmy Dean
Last week's Goals
Personal:
1.
2. Finish Montessori
3.
Marriage:
4.
Home school:
5.
Friendship:
6.
7. Write an letter of encouragement
Blog:
8. Set up weekly schedule
Home:
9. Finish De clutter Bedroom
10. 5 items off Spring Clean List
This week's Goals
Personal:
1. Exercise 3 times this week
2. Finish Montessori
3. Start - Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
Marriage:
4. Write a love note
Home school:
5. 3 Chapters Of Ramona and her Father
6. Create 2 10 minute sessions of "special time" with Renae daily
7. Date with Renae
Friendship:
8. Write an letter of encouragement
Financial:
9. Fix envelope system
Home:
10. 5 items off Spring Clean List
I will be linking up at moneysavingmom.com
No comments:
Post a Comment