Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

10 Goals for the Week - March 26,2012



I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                                                 - Jimmy Dean


So, I now have my first week under my belt for doing the "bite-size" goals as recommended in Money Saving Mom's Budget.

So you might be wondering......any better success?  Well, yes and no.  I broke it down below but I think the biggest reason that I wasn't as successful as possible was because I failed to do one tinsy tiny detail......I MAY have forgotten to print and post it up where I would see it daily........

So, I have now redone my list (with a lot from last weeks list) and I have printed and posted.  So I am hoping to have a lot more to report next week.

Last weeks goals:

Personal:

1. Start Week 1 of 30 day Shred - Only did one day of exercise last week....does that count?......yeah I didn't think so either

2. Finish reading Montessori at home, Calm My Anxious Heart and All New Square Foot Gardening
- ongoing, made some headway, just not done yet
Marriage:

3. Write a love note to Norm

Home:

4. Create a spring cleaning plan

5. De clutter/file home school papers - Got a start on this after seeing this post for an organizing miracle

Financial:

6. Set appointment with Edward Jones to do annual review

Home school:

7. Read 3 Chapters of Ramona the Brave to the girls - still waiting for this to arrive from library

8. Date with Renae

Friendship/Church:

9. Mail gift for Nephew

10. Research churches in area
__________________________________________________________________________

This weeks goals:
Personal:

1. Start Week 1 (again) of 30 day Shred
2. Finish reading Montessori at home, Calm My Anxious Heart and All New Square Foot Gardening

Marriage:
3. Date with Norm

Home:

4. Create a spring cleaning plan

5. Finish De clutter/file home school papers

6. Revise Daily Schedule

Home school:

7. Read 3 Chapters of Ramona the Brave to the girls

8. Plan/execute field trip to NASA
Friendship/Church:
9. Buy cards for April Birthdays and send

10. Buy/mail Easter cards to friends and family

 How did you do with your own goals?  Any tips?  I would love to hear. 

I will be linking up at moneysavingmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment