Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Casting Crowns - I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day Live

What do you look forward to every year with Christmas? For me....the list is long. But one of my great loves is music. And so when I come across a new song that becomes one of my favorites, I just have to share it with the world. Last year I came across this song on one of the blogs that I follow at-the-helm.blogspot.com and I instantly fell in love with it! I couldn't wait for Christmas to come around again so that I could pass this find on to you.

So, hear you are....my new favorite Christmas song.
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great song! My favorite for SURE! I hope you and your family had a fantastic holiday! Happy New Year to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete